VT10 / 1-Wire board
Board is mounted and connected inside of VT325, VT335, VT805, VT825 monitoring units. Allows to communicate with 1-Wire readers or sensors.
1-Wire technology is based on a serial communication protocol that uses a single data line plus ground reference between monitoring unit and 1-Wire sensors or readers.
Installation instructions: VT10 / 1-Wire board
Installation instructions: Connecting 1-Wire devices
Accessories: MS2 RJ9/RJ11 splitter
Accessories: TCS15 RJ11prolongation cable
Accessories: MS4 RJ9/RJ11 splitter
- Product dimensions
- Length 44mm, Width 23mm, Height 15mm
- Packaging weight
- 50 g
- Operating temperature
- Temperature : Min. -10° C - Max.+80° C
- 1- Wire sensors are plug-&-playVT10 needs to be activated (On/Off) inside the interface.
- Max. distance from the unit
- 100 m
- Manufactured in (country)
- Manufactured in Slovak Republic, E.U.
- Package includes
- Cable BH2-16M to BH2-16M
Screws 2pcs M3x5
- Inputs terminals
- 1-Wire (iTouch reader)
- Network Interface *
- Status Indicators *
- 1-Wire status LED
No customer reviews for the moment.