Telecom Base Stations (BTS) remote monitoring
Using Vutlan monitoring and control solutions for remote BTS sites (Cell sites) helps to meet two main challenges: efficiency and security.
Using Vutlan monitoring and control solutions for remote BTS sites (Cell sites) helps to meet two main challenges: efficiency and security. Our monitoring units provide the Network Operation Center information about key parameters regarding the condition of the site in real-time, help to manage the maintenance of the site and make proper decisions, cut costs for personnel and operational expenses and provide sensor logs for root cause analysis for future problem prevention.
A wide variety of sensors with predefined thresholds help to prevent unauthorized access, theft, and damage to the site, monitor technical equipment, and energy consumption. Notifications and alerts keep maintenance personnel constantly informed about the condition of their telecommunication infrastructure. Logic schemes help to provide an easy-to-use method for monitoring and controlling the equipment as well as to help set up a reliable alert and notification system.
BTS solution example
1. Powerful monitoring unit VT900 with LTE modem like a router
2. Day & night lights control pared with motion detectors
3. Different cameras with picture logging
4. Notifications and alerts: SMS, E-mail, SNMP Trap, SNMP GET
5. Third-party SNMP, Modbus devices connection
6. Water intrusion and leakage sensors
7. Smoke, humidity, vibration, and temperature sensors
8. Proximity readers, dry contacts (remote access granting and role-based permissions)
9. AC / DC meters and transceivers and other...