Access sensor, magnet
Needed for VT109 / i-Touch reader.
Can be used for access control with VT325, VT335, VT335 DC, VT805, VT825, VT825 DC monitoring units.
VT108 / RFID cards are purchased separately.
Board is mounted and connected inside of VT325, VT335, VT805, VT825 monitoring units. Allows to communicate with 1-Wire readers or sensors.
The unit has all possibilities for rack control, PIR sensor for door control, 2 dry contacts, temperature and humidity sensors.
Operating temperature: −40… +125°С.
RH operating range: 0 to 100%.
T accuracy: ±0.4°C in –10 to 85 °C range.
RH accuracy: ± 3% RH in 0 to 80% range.
Used for access control. Can be connected to any VT8xxx monitoring master units. Reader requires "VT110 / i-Touch keys", which are purchased separately.
At installation on doors, windows, etc., sensor controls status of door, window: opened, closed.
At installation on doors, windows, etc., sensor controls status of door, window: opened, closed. Max. view distance of optical sensor is 3-4 cm. Min. view distance of optical sensor is 1 cm.
This is a 110V--260V (12V3A) 90V-260V(12V5A) Access power supply controller (switch).
It can be controlled using "VT11 / Dry contact output" or using Isolated dry contact outputs or Latching relays of any Vutlan monitoring system to power locks On/Off.
Features anti-interference ability and provides very stable and reliable output in various applications such as lock control, controller control, exit button usage, RFID Reader control and etc.
● Material: Steel
● Output Power: 36W
● Durability Test: 500000 times
● Input Frequency: 50-60Hz
● Input Voltage: 90-260VAC
● Output Voltage: DC12V/3A; DC12V/5A
● Working Temperature: -20 to +65
● Time Delay: 0-15 seconds, adjustable
● Operating relative Humidity: 0%-90%
● Dimensions: 138 x 67 x 37 mm
- Magnetic lock
- Holding Force :180kg(350lbs)/280kg(600lbs)/350kg(800lbs)/500kg(1000lbs)
- Easy installation
- Low energy consumption (DC 12V)
- Silent and continuous duty operation
- Applicable to a wide variety of swing and sliding door
- Interface seamlessly to controller readers
- Instantaneous release in the event of an emergency
Door Exit Button / Release Push Switch for access control systems (e.g. controlling Magnetic Door Lock)