Access sensor, magnet. Needed for control of doors and windows. A dry contact input sensor.
Needed for VT109 / i-Touch reader.
Used for access control.
VT108 / RFID cards are purchased separately.
Only two readers can be installed per system. If two readers are installed, they operate as one device.
It can be used for access control with VT325, VT335, VT335 DC, VT805, VT825, VT825 DC monitoring units.
Board is mounted and connected inside of VT325, VT335, VT805, VT825 monitoring units. Allows to communicate with 1-Wire readers or sensors.
The unit has all possibilities for rack control, PIR sensor for door control, 2 dry contacts, temperature and humidity sensors.
Operating temperature: −40… +125°С.
RH operating range: 0 to 100%.
T accuracy: ±0.4°C in –10 to 85 °C range.
RH accuracy: ± 3% RH in 0 to 80% range.
Used for access control. Can be connected to any VT8xxx monitoring master units. Reader requires "VT110 / i-Touch keys", which are purchased separately.
At installation on doors, windows, etc., sensor controls status of door, window: opened, closed.
At installation on doors, windows, etc., sensor controls status of door, window: opened, closed. Max. view distance of optical sensor is 3-4 cm. Min. view distance of optical sensor is 1 cm.
This is a 110V--260V (12V3A) 90V-260V(12V5A) Access power supply controller (switch).
It can be controlled using "VT11 / Dry contact output" or using Isolated dry contact outputs or Latching relays of any Vutlan monitoring system to power locks On/Off.
Features anti-interference ability and provides very stable and reliable output in various applications such as lock control, controller control, exit button usage, RFID Reader control and etc.
● Material: Steel
● Output Power: 36W
● Durability Test: 500000 times
● Input Frequency: 50-60Hz
● Input Voltage: 90-260VAC
● Output Voltage: DC12V/3A; DC12V/5A
● Working Temperature: -20 to +65
● Time Delay: 0-15 seconds, adjustable
● Operating relative Humidity: 0%-90%
● Dimensions: 138 x 67 x 37 mm
- Models: ML-180, ML-280, ML-350, ML-500
- Magnetic lock
- Holding Force :180kg(350lbs)/280kg(600lbs)/350kg(800lbs)/500kg(1000lbs)
- Easy installation
- Low energy consumption (DC 12V)
- Silent and continuous duty operation
- Applicable to a wide variety of swing and sliding door
- Interface seamlessly to controller readers
- Instantaneous release in the event of an emergency
Door Exit Button / Release Push Switch for access control systems (e.g. controlling Magnetic Door Lock)