VT-RM-9-12 / Mosfet Redundancy module
Mosfet Redundancy module decouples the outputs of the power supplies (9-12VDC, Max. 5A). Automatically supplies load current (Smooth Switchover) from the system input supply with the higher voltage. Used in For N+1 and 1+1 Redundant Systems. Dual Input with Single Output. Very low heat generation and the voltage drop. Easy wiring.
- Product dimensions
- DIN 2M, Height 90.2mm, Width 36.3mm, Depth 57.5mm
- Operating temperature
- Temperature : Min. -40° C - Max.+85° C
- Operating humidity
- Humidity : Min. 5% - Max. 95% RH (Non-Condensing)
- Mounting possibilities
- DIN rail (35 mm)
- Manufactured in (country)
- Manufactured in Slovak Republic, E.U.
- Inputs terminals
- Strip length 6-7mm, Wire cross 2.5mm ² 22~12AWG
- IP20H / IP40H
- Output max. current
- Rated input Voltage
- Max. Input Current
- Wire: 26~12 AWG 2.5mm ² (including ferrule), Torque: 0.5Nm (4.5lb-in), Strip length: 6-7 mm, Pitch: 5.08 mm
- Case material
- Free air convection
No customer reviews for the moment.
Your comment is submitted
VT-RM series brochureDownload (1.27M)