VT500 is an analog plug&play temperature sensor for indoor use only. Can be connected to any analog port (A1...A8) of the Vutlan monitoring unit.
The accuracy of the sensor is 1 °С. Max. distance from the monitoring unit or sensor extension unit is 50 meters. The package includes a 2-meter length cable.
The maximum amount of sensors and maximum length can be extended using VT408 / Sensor extension unit.
- Analog sensors
- Product dimensions
- (Length, Width, Height) 60×18×18 mm
- Packaging weight
- 70 g
- Packaging size
- (Length, Width, Height) 45x45x120 mm
- Cable length
- 3 m
Custom length possible
- Power Consumption
- 60 mW
- Operating temperature
- Optimal temperature range: -10° C to +80° C, Extended temperature range: -40° С to +100° C
- Operating humidity
- 0 to 95 %
- Mounting possibilities
- Max. distance from the unit
- 100 m
- Manufactured in (country)
- Manufactured in Slovak Republic, E.U.
- HS Code
- 9025 11 800
- ± 0.15 °C at room temperature
- Daisy chain
- Outputs terminals
- RJ-11 / 6P4C
No customer reviews for the moment.
Middle-level unit is used in computer rooms, remote & industrial facilities, offices. Can use up to 100 different elements - notifications, triggers, timers, logic, sensors, dry contacts.
There are built-in servers and agents like HTTP, HTTPS, SNMP v1, 2c, 3, SMTP, Radius, Syslog, FTP, DHCP, Watchdog.